Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ANTM!!!

Americas Next Top Model season opener begins tonight!! I can't wait! It is one of my favorite shows! I always get so sad when the season ends, so I have been anticipating this for a long time!!!
This man, Nigel Barker (noted fashion photographer), is secretly my favorite part of the show! He is so randomly attractive! And his accent is to die for!

5 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

WWWWOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO! I am so excited! I hope I get to talk to you about it before you go to utah! Which, by the way, sucks, because I am going to be all alone this weekend without all of you. But yay for ANTM and Nigel Barker (noted fashion photographer)!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Hi Jessica! I saw your link off of Shalae's HP ward reunion list.

Anyway, DITTO to EVERYTHING you said in this post! I love this show, and like 89% of my liking is because of Nigel! I also like Twiggy's (fashion icon) accent, but she hasn't been on this season.

K, not even joking- you should try out!!

abigail said...

nigel is a cutie! i think he is very very veeeerrryyy attractive! why are old guys such cuties!

Jungle Boys said...

ummmm....I'm telling Graham!He's not going to like your secret crush.

JB4L

Anonymous said...

nigel barker, noted fashion photographer, is such a hottie!!! i think it is because of the mix between his cute accent, smile, and buzzed hair{my fave}. i heart nigel and antm!!!