These are the pictures that everybodys been waiting for! Of Graham himself! Sorry it took me so long, but i finally remembered to bring a camera with me( I am such a horrible blogger!!!). Anyways, I was talking to Graham this last Thursday night on the phone and he was talking about how he was really bummed that he couldn't fly down for Labor Day because the flights were way too expensive($5o0+)! Out of nowhere he decided that he would instead drive the long 15hour trip from Kansas to AZ. After a call every couple hours from me, to make sure he was still awake, he got in around 2 in the morning! Talk about commitment! We had fun just hanging out for 2 days, before he had to start his long drive back up to Kansas Monday morning! His trip was short but definetly sweet! I hope you guys enjoy the pictures! (and yes, he now has braces!)
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






11 comments:
1. love the new blog template! you could post about where you got it & share the wealth with everyone else!
2. love you & graham together! seriously i want to cry happy tears every time i am around you two!!!
3. he looks younger with his braces on... but still adorable :)
4. can't believe he drove so far just to see YOU! {and maybe his family too}
5. yay for the update FINALLY! ha ha! we'll get you some tumes going this week sometime!
6. love you to death! hope you have a good week {in case i don't see you til the weekend- but i hope that's not the case!}
Yay you finally posted something new! Way to go! Cute pictures- you 2 look great! Sorry he couldn't stay longer!
Ha ha thanks becks! You're so funny! And Courtney, I know it sucks so bad that he could only stay 2 days! But what canyou do? I will see him Thanksgiving, so that will be way fun!!!
yay! i am so gald you finally posted! by the way you two are so dang cute! i can't believe he drove all that way to see you! talk about a litte LOVE! hope all is well. we need to talk soon! luv ya!
Jessica - Hey! You and Graham look so cute & happy! What a cute story that he drove from Kansas just for 2 days. Your blog is so cute & I'm glad you let us all in on what's going on. I've been curious!
its about time jessica...good things. I like you guys together. amazing ha ha
I LOVE GRAHAM HATCH!! Beautiful smile, rippling body what else does a girl want!
Hey Jess! I'm so happy Grahams home. I know what it feels like. It brings back memories of me and Randy. Keep us updated I love it.
who's anonymous?! ha ha!
I know you all ready know this, but I love you 2 together!!! Both of you are the cutest things!!
I hope all keeps going good. Keep yourself busy & Thanksgiving will be here in NO time!!... At least you can talk with him over the phone & stuff now, right!!
I love Graham Bam Code Man!! Always have.
ya i'm a fan of you two also.. graham is a stud- and you are a hottie! way to represent scottsdale too!!
Post a Comment