Thursday, December 13, 2007

Count down...

After a long 3 months of waiting I only have 9 more days until Graham comes home for Christmas! I am so excited to have a boyfriend again!!! I am getting sick of all of these count downs until we see each other again! But hopefully there won't be too many count downs left( wink wink!) He is going to be here for 3 1/2 days over Christmas and then three days after he returns to Wichita Becky and I are going to visit!!! YAY! I can't wait! We are getting all of our snow gear ready because it's like 20-30 degrees on average! I am going to die, but I am going to have to get use to it! ;)
(Yeah I am way excited!!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm excited for our trip, but i'm going to freeze my tooshie off! yay for graham coming home!

allie said...

how exciting... you better not have ANY more countdowns... two years is enough!!! goodness. Have a fun trip girls!

Anonymous said...

Graham is so hot! I don't know how you put up with him being gone!

Kelsie Thueson said...

listen girl, i unfortunately have some sad news for you...you will NEVER get use to the cold weather. after 6 years, i still crave arizona heat. but, fortunately, you will have someone to keep you warm :) have fun and be safe on your trip!!!

Anonymous said...

DANG YOU HAVE A REALY NICE ASS...
RYAN

Anonymous said...

DANG YOU HAVE A REALY NICE ASS...
RYAN