Sunday, April 13, 2008

sneak peek and poll...

Becky literally sat me down and forced me to make a new post! Here are some of the engagement pics vote for which one is your favorite...(Thanks for taking them Auburn! You did a great job! Seriously love them!)
number 1...

number 2...

number 3...

number 4...

number 5...

20 comments:

Dallin and Ashley said...

Jess,
The pictures look great, I love number one!!! you two are so cute!

Afton LeSueur said...

I still love number 3! But they are all so beautiful I can hardly believe it.

Anonymous said...

i'm really happy i made you post these! they are SO freakin' cute! i love them all & am having the hardest tmie decided what my vote should be...

kali and kason said...

you guys are so cute! i love your pics!

Ian and Kristen said...

i like number one and number five! Cute pics Jess! :)

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

You guys are so cute!! Congrats Jessica!

Kelsie Thueson said...

soo cute!! definately 1 or 4. everyone wants to see your FACE, not necessarily everything else. :)

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Number 5, and number 3 is so cute too!

Katie said...

Hey Jessica! I'm so glad you finally posted something new! Can't wait to see you guys this summer for your wedding. Zach and I will be flying in at the end of May I think. By far #1 is the best! LOVE IT, hope you choose it!

kason said...

#1, the black and white is a nice touch.

allie said...

Okay I love them all.. You are too cute. They turned out so great! I am so glad you updated I was beginning to wonder if you already got married or not! :o)

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad kason commented! ha ha!

Kelsie Thueson said...

hi jessica, it's sandi! i love your first one!

theniufamily said...

Thats hard. They are all good! I think number 1 is my fav as far as announcments go!!!

The Roberts Family said...

your so cute!!!! all your pictures are beautiful

audrey

marcie said...

Jessica you're pictures are SO cute i'm so excited for you two! I've haven't seen you at Tantrum are you not working there anymore?

tashina birch said...

Hey jessica! Its tashina! I randomly found your blog...crazy! Anyways, you guys look stinkin adorable!!!! I love all the pics, bboth of you are extremely photogenic! Good luck with everything...see ya at work!! :)

Anonymous said...

um... you're married. weird.

Lizzie & Ty said...

Hey Jessica! It's Lizzie Schroeder... Congrats on the engagement!!! And all those pics are beautiful! I don't think you can take a bad pic. You guys are so cute together!!!

Anonymous said...

it would make me so happy to click on your blog & have it be updated {for once, w/o me doing it for you}! (: maybe a birthday present since you live so far away now???


love ya! {and miss you TONS... of course.}