Friday, September 19, 2008

Be-lated happy Birthday to Ashley!



Two days ago on Sept. 17th it was one of my good friends AShley's birthday!!! We have been friends for a long time now and I am so happy that we still are!


She is such a great person and has such a strong testimony! She is very inteligent and a hard woker! She is also always really fun to be around, especially when shopping!



Love you girl! Sorry it's late but Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Katie said...

How nice that you have such a tight knit group of friends. I'm glad I'll be your sister forever too! SO fun :)

Cheltsie Spils said...

Hi Jessica! This is Graham's cousin Chelsea (Willman) Spilsbury. I am so glad I saw your blog on my cousin Lexi's list... I have a present for you guys... should I just bring it by John and Renee's? You can let me know on my blog. gregandchelseaspils@hotmail.com

Tell Graham hello for me!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday ash!!! love ya!

allie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY! You girls are to cute! HAPPY B-DAY to Becky too!

Isn't married life great?!? Your wedding pics are so gorgeous! You two are so perfect! Auburn did so great! I cant believe you live in Kansas! I bet its fun though!

Announcements By Ashlee's said...

Check out our NEW blog....

We are offering discounts on holiday cards! Custom design starting at $30 for 25 cards w/envelopes!

We also offer wedding and all occasion invitations, business cards and door to door flyer distribution.

Anonymous said...

you need to post about your new school! (:

The Roberts Family said...

look at all the cute girls!!! you guys are too cute!

AUDREY

Anonymous said...

I love you 2 girlsd, I WANT YOU BOUTH SO BAD I WANT TO TAP BOUTH OF YOU..... GREG:)