Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I got a computer!!!

I can finally start to post again because we finally got a computer!!!! After the last few weeks of begging graham for a computer he found a couple in our ward who said that they would lend us there old computer for the school year! I feel so much more connected to the outside world again ha ha! I just need to figure out how to download pics and stuff, but once i figure out that I will finally make another post! And my goal this time is to post more than just once every 3-5 months!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Computor? Or computer? LOL! I'm so glad you finally have a computer! Hope you post more like you said. How is everything there? Married life, etc? I started sewing! Yay me! It's been a lot of fun. Hope to hear from you soon...I guess you can finally start leaving me comments on my blog now that you have a "computor" ;-)

Afton LeSueur said...

yay!! I am so excited about this. See my comment on Courtney's blog.

Anonymous said...

lol katie! afton told me you posted & i didn't believe her at first... i'm so excited i feel like it's christmas! can't wait for more updates {& hopefully pictures} from you guys!!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

because you have a computer now, does that mean you'll check your e-mail?

abigail said...

Thanks for the ego boost on your miss spelling, I feel for you. I'm a bad speller!

Jessica said...

I am a horrible speller! I always relied on spell check! Yay that's exciting katie that you are sewing! I need to do more of that! and no problem abby! I am always here to help!haha And it feels like christmas to me too! You should ask Graham how giddy I was all yesterday cuz we finally got one! and yes I can check my email now!!And Afton i saw yours on courtneys and loved it!

Anonymous said...

Yay! We are going to have to get people used to checking yours again because I am sure most people don't anymore! haha. I am glad you got one, this will make your YW calling much eaiser and will keep you up with what the world is up to! Yay for you guys!

Lori Taylor said...

Yay!I cannot believe you finally posted and I can't believe you got a computer - YAY! Now we can check your blog again. I never check yours or Jen's because you guys haven't posted in a long time - I just randomly checked yours tonight and was so shocked to see you had blogged. I'm reading the last book, it's good. Gma Ronnie had a face lift yesterday and is sick and in alot of pain. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Jen's VB team took 2nd in their pool today and so will play against some really tough teams tomorrow (all the 1st and 2nd place teams) Hopefully they'll do o.k. Tyler is playing on a really good Fall Ball (baseball) team in Gilbert and is liking it. They're playing him as catcher. Fun times. Keep up the blogging!!!!!!
Love, Mom