Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Kay Kay!!







Yesterday was one of my best friends Kali's birthday! I was unable to blog about it because I was at work all day! But Kali is one of the most talented dancers I know! She has so much energy that can make just about everybody laugh! She is crazy and loves to have fun no matter the circumstances,(unless we change her schedule, ha ha!) She is a very hard worker and is a brilliant student! She is gorgeous and is an amazing person and is a great friend! I love you kali!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

true dat! love ya kay kay!

kali and kason said...

thanks! i love you too! and by the way congradulations! you are engaged! i am so happy for you!

Afton LeSueur said...

Ahh I'm so dumb and forgot to blog about on Kali's birthday! So ditto to all the stuff you said. I love you Kali!

Anonymous said...

WOW YOU 2 LOOK VERY GOOD, I MEAN PRETTY. RYAN FRM: